Monday, February 15, 2010

First.

I have an assignment coming up, Production Project A- 25%. For this piece of assessment I am either to Curate an online exhibition in any medium: photography, music, video, writing, architecture something you're interested in and knowledgeable about. Consider how your subject can be best made available to the viewer. Or, research a current-affairs topic and build a reference page or site. Pretty keen on going with the create a reference page or site. I have done a few of these before and think it would turn out at least average to decent. As oppose to 'Curate an online exhibition in any medium' which will turn out average to poor. I have been contemplating what current affairs topic I should base this on. Global warming? The proposed internet censorship to protect our children? The war in Iraq? Why Australia doesn't have an R18+ rating for video games? I guess the posibilities are endless. But no matter what I do end up chosing, I need to resharpen my Dreamwaver skillz (yes, I am that cool).


2 comments:

  1. nailed it bro. trent from punchy for teh win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, you don't necessarily have to use Dreamweaver to build the reference site. A hosted wiki, or Google Sites or similar, or even a tweaked blog could be an option.

    And yes, Trent from punchy.

    ReplyDelete