Monday, March 8, 2010

Counter-Strike: Source

To be honest, each time I see 'css' or hear some one say 'css' inside my head i'm going, "OMG I FUCKING LOVE COUNTER-STRIKE". Even though i know they are talking about 'cascading style sheets', it must've been a case of hearing what i wanted to hear. There was so much talk of css that I auctually went home, reinstalled, counter-strike, waited 2.3 hours for the latest update, then killed some n00bs. But on a more serious note, i'm sick of/hate html and css code writing. Yes I understand it (the basics at least) but have no interest in it whatsoever. I've probs said this before, but I prefer the aesthetic side of things. Web page design, not code. And it doesn't help when for some people, the learning curve is similar to that of EVE Online...

No comments:

Post a Comment